Gibson Index compiles sets of UK SMEs of unrivalled quality and depth. Here are our newest groups of high quality companies, all profiled in depth..
1) Artificial Intelligence SMEs in the UK:
- A unique survey of the SMEs, university spinouts and startups that have been formed in the past few years with a strong focus on AI software, products and applications, including, for example, Mind Foundry Ltd, and Five.ai, drawn from firms UK wide.
Cost: £280 + VAT.
- Total Number of SMEs in the Set: 53.
2) ENG500: the gold medal list of the UK’s very best 500 smaller, less well known engineering and manufacturing companies, including materials star Blacktrace Holdings, auto component firm ABT Loadmac Ltd, and multiple product manufacturer Samuel Taylor Ltd.
Cost: £1,800 + VAT.
- Total Number of SMEs in the Set: 500.
3) Companies Added to Gibson Index database: last six months of 2017
- SMEs include fast-performing established companies as well as newly emerging companies, compiled from across the UK, and involved in one of 52 trade sectors.
Cost: £950 + VAT.
- Total Number of SMEs in the Set: 760.
4) Mobile Services and Software SMEs in the UK:
The UK’s definitive list of mobile-related companies, ranging from mobile telecoms and engineering equipment manufacturers, mobile app authors, mobile software services, as well as a clutch of world class research agencies. These include engineering firm Bullitt Group Ltd, BulkSMS Ltd, mobile website creators This Place Ltd, and retailer Mobile Fun Ltd.
Cost: £1,200 + VAT.
- Total Number of SMEs in the Set: 610.
5) Cancer Research and Immunotherapy SMEs in the UK:
The UK ranks second only to the US in terms of advanced cancer therapies, and most promising are breakthrough technologies in immunotherapy. Companies profiled in this set include Adaptimmune Therapeutics, Scancell Holdings, and recent startup IOmet Pharma in Scotland.
Cost: £375 + VAT.
- Total Number of SMEs in the Set: 42.